A beautiful building located on Historic Main Street in Calvert, TX just 30 miles north of Bryan/College Station and 60 miles south of Waco on Highway 6. Calvert, a town known for its old Western feel and Victorian architecture, is currently undergoing a renaissance with shops, restaurants, drinking establishments, and galleries opening up one after the other as folks flock to this cozy small town for a slower pace and economic opportunity.
Built in 1920, the 1750 square ft space offers a long, narrow floor plan, working kitchen, two bathrooms, a private courtyard, and a warehouse that opens to railroad street. The space comes equipped with:
- A large bar that is original to Calvert
- 12ft marble-top catering bar for displaying sale items or service.
- 6-burner stove with 2 ovens, flat top, and salamander.
- Deep, 3 compartment sink.
- Shelving and storage room